Our core values: Always doing the right thing. Commitment to a relentless quest for excellence. Thriving on achievement. Newmark Homes Houston is a company that is built to last, promoting a supportive and rewarding atmosphere for our employees and proven value and quality for our buyers. Here at Newmark Homes we seek out enthusiastic qualified individuals who can bring that special something to our team while exhibiting and embracing those core values. Our current staffing needs are listed below by department.
New Homes Sales Associate
Newmark Homes is looking for Experienced New Home Sales Professionals. Candidates should be polished and professional in demeanor, possess a strong work ethic, exceptional listening skills, and high integrity. Maintaining a "Customer is #1" focus is required. Candidates will be responsible for achievement of sales quota in direct sale of new homes by performing the following responsibilities:
- Compiles lists of prospective customers from sales leads based on information and feedback from model home walk-ins, realtors, industry ads, shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Displays or demonstrates product and emphasizes and customizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on homebuilder production and delivery schedules.
- Keeps account activities and literature up to date.
- Tracks speculative home inventory levels.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues.
- Candidates will conduct telephone prospecting to obtain appointments from various lead sources.
- New Home Sales Representatives work every weekend, evenings, and most holidays
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Sales and Marketing skills with an ability to close deals, develop and maintain relationships.
- Well organized
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Minimum of a 2 year degree in marketing or a related field.
- Other designations in the new home industry such as CRM are recommended.
We understand that everyone has varying needs. The comprehensive suite of benefits offered help promote health and financial security when it comes to the care of you and your family. Benefits are provided to all full-time associates and include the following:
- 401(k) Retirement plan with matching
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off Policy